Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Week #9'18 / 100 Word Challenge

My goals are to :
  1. (Vocab goal): Use 4 wow words
  2. (Sentence goal): Use a ing + ly combination

Title: Ghost Street
Shining brightly stars do in the navy blue sky, this is the moment before the ghosts arrive .
The ghost wait for the sky to go black, sadly the time does lack .
As they wait they like to play little ghosty games .
Finally when it’s black ,they go out shopping for a snack.
Then they roam the streets even if it’s packed.
They don’t care, they probably just want to scare.
This is ghost street don’t you know
It’s filled with ghost during the night
So don’t go down below, if you do you’ll be in for a scare
Ghost lurk down there everywhere.

4 comments:

  1. hi gisele great work this week. Thanks for the comment from last week here is this weeks link to my writing
    http://msfitzgerald.global2.vic.edu.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophia
      Thanks for the comment Sophia I will use this link to get to your writing every-time I comment on yours.

      Delete
  2. Hi Gisele,
    My name is Alice and I will be your partner from now on. Nathaniel loved your posts but he sadly left our school.

    Thank you so much for commenting on my monster vignette. Thank you for saying so many nice things about the things that I said. Thank you for also giving me a connection about something that you did in art class.

    The parts of the monster that Nathaniel did were the eyes and the tongue and I am not completely sure but I think that his favorite part was the tongue because it is the star of the whole thing. The parts that I built were the head structure, legs and wings. My favorite part was the legs because they were very hard to build.

    What part of the sculpture did you build?
    Alice
    Here is a link to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice
      Well the class didn't build the sculpture but we painted it, it had multiple colours like red (and other colours).

      From your buddy Gisele

      Delete